Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Handouts & Worksheets from Today:
We did this worksheet in class for practice. Students did NOT turn it in, but we went over the answers in class.
This was homework, and should be turned in on 6/14.
You need to write in the counting for Lines 1-4 ONLY. Students did NOT turn this in. We will go over it in class tomorrow.
Prezi Presentation from Today:
Things we learned today...
- Reviewed Time Signatures
- Learned About Accidentals
- What are accidentals?
- What do the different accidentals look like & how do you draw them correctly?
- What do accidentals do to a note?
- Rhythm Counting: Half Notes & Whole Notes
- Instrument Position
- Reviewed Bow Hold
- Bowing Straight & in the "Sweet Spot"
- Names of the Open Strings