Here are some of my memories from this year's camp...
- Seeing the officers realize that they should've been a little more prepared for some activites. :)
- Watching Justin Yee RUN!
- Julie Salinas' talented leaf dancing skills...she didn't know I was watching her dance on stage in the tent!
- Standing outside of the girl's cabin at night when it was supposed to be "lights out" and seeing a ton of flashlights going off. Then telling them to turn off the flashlights and hearing someone from inside say, "how does she know our flashlights are on?"
- Watching all of the small ensembles perform! This was by far one of the most prepared group of performances I've ever had. BRAVO!
- Listening to the violas play in sectionals with Ms. Wong's talking metronome.
- Seeing students step up to help out and take initiative to do things on their own. For example: Jared Hashimoto, Dane Takeshita and several other boys (sorry, I can't remember who else was there!) who helped set-up for rehearsal in the tent without me asking for help!